- Introduction – Which are the best market sales funnels? Shopify or Clickfunnels for e-commerce?
- What is Shopify?
- Breaking The Ice: How Does Shopify Work?
- Latest Shopify Review 2019 Updated! – Overview and Details
- What Exactly is “Shopify”? and How Does it Work?
- Beneficial Features Detailed
- What does Shopify do for you?
- Is Shopify Safe?
- Who should use Shopify?
- My Experience with Shopify
- Short Evaluation & Price: Is Shopify Free?
- What is ClickFunnels? 2019 Detailed Review!
- Click Funnel Review – Overview
- What is a Click Funnel? Beneficial Features Details Revealed!
- Who should use Click Funnels?
- What is ClickFunnels used for? – Pros and Cons
- My experience using Clickfunnels
- Short Evaluation & Price
- Conclusion – My Final Pick: ClickFunnels VS Shopify in the Year 2019
Introduction – Which are the best market sales funnels? Shopify or Clickfunnels for e-commerce?
Shopify and ClickFunnel are two similar sites in that they serve business owners and help them get their products to market. And while they serve a growing clientele, it can be exceedingly confusing to ascertain which one will best serve; which is the whole idea behind this article. I figured I would use what I have learned to explain and hopefully impart you with enough knowledge to choose the right one for you.
What is Shopify?
The Internet is a large, wondrous, and quite often, confusing place. Finding information on what you need to have your business online to prosper can be a Herculean task. And finding capable, trustworthy people who provide the services you need? That needs a lot of research and a heck lot of time and effort. Shopify has taken charge of this problem by providing a literal a one-stop shop for all your needs.
Breaking The Ice: How Does Shopify Work?
Selling online can be a challenge. And it is a head-bashing endeavour for most people, many of whom still haven’t cracked the code. So much has to be considered… accounting, acceptance of credit cards, drop shipping… you can almost consider it a nightmare. I know I did. And then Shopify came along and changed all of that. It was so easy to use, and I could link everything I needed from the very beginning. And it was actually free at first! Can you believe that? Budgets really were not an excuse.
Latest Shopify Review 2019 Updated! – Overview and Details
Vendor: Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand, and Scott Lake.
Price: Depends upon the package. Comes in $29, $79 and $299 monthly packages
Official Page: https://www.shopify.com/
Type of Product: E-commerce Website Builder
What Exactly is “Shopify”? and How Does it Work?
Best described as an e-commerce website builder, Shopify is a platform through which businesses successfully create and define their online role.
Beneficial Features Detailed
There are over twenty features that I could name, based on my experience with Shopify, but I will only focus on the ones that really made a difference in my business.
Unlimited bandwidth and hosting
Shopify not only hosts your site but provides bandwidth along with it. Plus, they do the entire hosting process for you, so you don’t have to worry about any of that. By extension, they also monitor security and do their own upgrades to ensure there are no phishing and malware attacks, keeping your site safe. (It all backs up each and every day)
Mobile features are available
E-commerce sites need mobile and responsive features now more than ever, and Shopify covers that piece of the pie as well. Any device that is used to access Shopify can easily make use of it. This is applicable on both ends. The consumer can check out the site, while you as the owner can check statistics, sales analytics and data from customers.
Tutorials and Resources
You are able to get in touch with Shopify to ask questions about things you may not understand. In addition, you can also find out information from the tutorials they have made available.
In order to make your shop more functional, Shopify has provided an app store that contains everything you need to create a workable store. They are both free and paid apps, so take your time and see what you need in the selection process.
Sometimes people are forgetful with their purchases. As such, there are situations where they place products into their checkout carts and totally forget to complete the order. This bit can cause serious losses for businesses, which is why Shopify offers a tool with which to track and follow up with these potential customers. This is generally through email, where you send them messages to remind them of their purchase and request them to complete it.
Because of the effectiveness of a professional and beautiful site over one that isn’t, it is important to curate your site according to your brand. As such, Shopify has offered several template designs to choose from, which serve different industries across the board. In addition, you can also have a look at other sites which use Shopify and identify what they are doing right and wrong in order to learn from them. There are regular new theme releases, so if at any point you intend to change the theme of your site, they can also serve as a great help.
What does Shopify do for you?
It is really simple actually. Shopify provides you with an all-around solution to e-commerce, in terms of set up, customization, organization, etc. These services allow you to create and work with your online shop quickly and easily.
Is Shopify Safe?
Yes, Shopify is safe. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the world! Taking advantage of the world number 1 services can be greatly beneficial to your business! Also, Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant! Click here if you want to learn more about their security measures in place.
Who should use Shopify?
Shopify is ideal for businesses that are starting out online, or already have a location and store, but want to segue way into web space.
Pros and Cons of having a Shopify store!
There are more than 100 professional themes to choose from!
- Your shop will easily look great with all the templates/ themes Shopify has to offer. Not only does it help with trust, but customers are motivated to stay and look around. It really is the same concept as a regular physical store.A Theme Store, with an abundance of premium themes in different industries, is available. Options run from free, paid, responsive, and mobile only. The beauty of it is, the themes are created by professional designers, and checked by Shopify, hence the quality.
Shopify is flexible and extends the functionality of your store with their apps.
- Tools offered range from accounting, customer service, inventory management, marketing, reporting, shipping, social media, fulfilment, etc. 1,200 different Apps provide these services, both paid and free. They help your business to grow by automating a lot of its processes.What you will need to remember, is that you don’t need all of these apps especially if you are just starting out. You will tend to use more over time. Besides, you will find that the apps are fully integrated, which makes it easier to have them work with each other.
Tech support all day, every day!
- Three modes allow you to reach them, phone, live chat, and email. There are even different numbers to suit your region.
Transactions fees are applicable.(except with Shopify Payment)
- Shopify charges a monthly service fee and charges transactions fees as well. They range from 0.5% to 2%, depending on which plan you choose. However, this does not apply if you use Shopify Payments for your transactions.
Technically, the more the sales, the more the visitors, which takes up a lot of bandwidth. This might be equated to the power it takes Shopify to support each consumer.
However, to put things in perspective, Shopify at least have their prices out in the open. On the bright side of this, there are no surprise charges down the line. As such, you are able to calculate all the charges by the end of each month.
It can easily end up being expensive.
- Even though there is so much to choose from in the form of apps, many of them are not free. On top of that, they require monthly renewals. As such, the more apps you have, the more money you will have to pay to get access.
Therefore, you would be required to consider the apps you need and works on a strategy to not only meet your quota but thrive in the space. To the point where you have a profit even with the costs you accrue on Shopify.
A little tip that will help is that the apps on Shopify work best with Shopify, so using alternative software to later integrate may be detrimental to your plans. This is from my own experience.
A specified code is required to handle Shopify.
- Knowledge HTML and CSS does not assist users, seeing as these are not the programs used to create them. Instead, they have the coding language, “Liquid”. This then means that you will require an extra pair of eyes to code it for you, which will imply an additional regular cost is incurred. Since the programmer called upon is unlikely to a regular programmer, this also means it will not be cheap.
My Experience with Shopify
First of all, Shopify runs a blog that is constantly giving out free advice on ways to better your online store and things you ought to be wary about. So, I found the information value to be very high when running my site.
Then, there is the constant tech assistance literally 24/7. Since I am in no way a wiz when it comes to these things, this particular feature was a favourite.
In addition, it was not only very easy to use but easy to access too. Therefore, it was not only a hassle-free experience but also fairly enjoyable. My only issue came with the pricing, as I invariably ran into high expenditure.
Short Evaluation & Price: Is Shopify Free?
For the price, there are several different ways this could cost you.
Shopify Pricing Plans – 14-Days No Strings Attached Trial here.
The one rule that remains evident with Shopify, is that the more advanced your payment plan is, the more advantages you have, such as the reduction of credit card rates and transaction fees.
However, your transaction fees will only be fully waived if you make use of the Shopify payment system. The primary advantage here being, you won’t need to worry about switching from different service providers and back, i.e. Paypal. There is also a short time for setup, so it is not so much a hassle as it is a slight inconvenience.
What is ClickFunnels? 2019 Detailed Review!
The focus of Click Funnels is a little different, in that it is the customer journey that which is made more emphasis on. The idea is to help you create an involving sales funnel, through which you convert a large majority of your leads into paying customers.
Breaking the Ice: Why do you need Clickfunnels? Is it worth it?
You are already online, but you aren’t getting the best possible results. The lead pages you created are barely getting you leads, and you are struggling to work out what is going on with your business. Worse still, you have little to no returns on investment with this whole online shop, and hope is slowly dwindling.
Click Funnel Review – Overview
Vendor: Russell Brown
Skill: Sales Funnels
Price: $97 monthly
Official Page: https://www.clickfunnels.com
Type of Product: Marketing Sale Funnel Platform with website Creation!
Refund: 30 Days!
What Exactly is ClickFunnel and how does ClickFunnels work?
So, ClickFunnel is essentially a software that helps you manage your entire sales process online, from the generation of the first lead down to the finished purchase.
To know more, there are books given for FREE to learn about Sales Funnel, how to hack a funnel and 10x your business sales, and marketing!
DotComSecrets book written by Russell himself, and he’s giving it away for free now! Click here to learn.
The second book, Expert Secrets, shared by Russell revealing all the secrets of getting paid yet sharing what you love!
What is a Click Funnel? Beneficial Features Details Revealed!
Third party integrations allow you to connect many extra services to the software, at no extra cost. Some examples of these services are Paypal, Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp, ClickBank, Mad Mimi, and much more.
There is also this feature called Actionetics. Action pics help you to understand your clients better, by capturing detailed data from anyone who has subscribed to your content. This is done through the use of an autoresponder which essentially automates the data collection process. In addition, you don’t need to pay extra. It is a complimentary perk to membership on Click Funnels ship.
Another amazing benefit I found with Click Funnels was that the shopping cart feature for your customers is already integrated. This eliminates the need to buy it in the form of an app, which makes it cheaper to use in the long run.
How Does It Work? Showing you some ClickFunnels Templates!
It works by helping you to create the full sales process for a customer; in essence, it helps you craft the customer journey.
Who should use Click Funnels?
Click Funnels is most suitable for Internet Marketers and well-informed business owners. Tap into the powerful Sales funnel platform and 10x your sales through funnel hacking!
What is ClickFunnels used for? – Pros and Cons
- First, from the onset, you are shown various types and methods of creating funnels. And a large number of components is eased into, while the assistance of the community is a great help.
- Second, there is a drag and drop editor which makes it extremely easy to get the kind of design you want with an issue. All you need to do is let your mouse work for you and with you. Plus, you do not need any kind of coding either. HTML, CSS, or otherwise.
- Page elements are in an extraordinarily large number. You have a lot to choose from and can truly customize it to your own tastes from absolute scratch. An example of these elements are; FAQ Blocks, Countdown Timers,
Custom HTML, SMS Sign up, Surveys or even Pricing Tables. There are even extra specialized elements like membership pages if you should so wish to have them. Sharing is possible with your friends and family.
- If they are already a member, they can just add your funnel to their account. But if not, the 14-day trial is available for them to try.
There is also the fascinating and workable onboarding process. From day one, the 7-day challenge is presented, where you participate in games and watch videos to help you learn more about Click Funnels by Russell himself.
- Adding a funnel is a slow process. 8-10 seconds is how long it takes, which is a problem. Generally, people with short attention spans will suffer. It has been shown that people even click off of websites if they are kept waiting for longer than 4-5 seconds. This is a problem that really needs to be looked at.
- Another issue is that your funnels and visitors as well. Internet Marketers, in particular, may not be amused by this state of affairs, as they are more likely to have several clients. This can hinder business and business growth considerably if left unfixed thus will lower the productivity of the business.
There is a fairly steep learning curve, seeing as it has a lot of things it can do within its scope. However, the design of the website makes it both easy to learn from and create your first few sales funnels. Learning tends to get easier when you are able to practice the skills from your lessons.
My experience using Clickfunnels
I was very impressed with ClickFunnels effectiveness. Granted, there are quite a few components to learn about and use, which may be cumbersome for some people. However, by and large, the onboarding process, training, and community lessen the difficulty to a large extent.
The thing with ClickFunnels is you have to be selling a particular product that is clear from the onset, whose features you are in a position to take advantage of. The task is to sell customers into your experience. If that is not what you are looking to do, you had best evaluate your goals and search for the best tool to help you.
Another thing I realized is that Click Funnels needs more strategic thinking than you might expect. You need to already have a working website or a presence before you start to use it. Therefore, you are the one to decide exactly how you can incorporate it into your business. But once you do, you are almost guaranteed results. That is perhaps the best thing about it.
Short Evaluation & Price
If you ask me, Click Funnels is much greater value for money in terms of what it provides. You are forced to create a full-blown strategy on how to get more customers. By that alone, you will get a better understanding of your customer’s needs and create a better service or product.
Anyway, the price point is $97 a month, which is quite stable and covers a lot of services, if you know what you are doing. Or if you prefer, you can claim my ClickFunnel 2019 14-days free trial here before buying. Limited slot only.
Conclusion – My Final Pick: ClickFunnels VS Shopify in the Year 2019
Which one is better?
- From my perspective, ClickFunnel is a favourite, for two reasons. One, it allows you to be more deliberate with your customer process. You will need a clear-cut strategy on how you intend to pull in customers, and a better understanding of your marketing strategy. When you have grasped your strategy that well, it is quite difficult to lose out on clients.And two, it is cheaper in terms of the store products. Some capabilities that your online shop needs, like the shopping cart, are provided free of charge with every funnel created.
- As far as when these products can be used, this is what I feel will help.
For Shopify, the best way to use it is if you intend to create large amounts of traffic, and have already backdated how you intend to do that.
- Though there are marketing and SEO capabilities available, the trouble is that in order for any of these to work, you need to have a generally good standing already with the algorithms that help set SEO standards in the first place. Without that, it will not matter how SEO correct you are.
- Also, if you are just starting out and don’t know what to do as far as online shops are concerned; Shopify is a good place to go, to begin with. As time goes by and you get better at it, it may be better for you and your business to find another service provider.
Alright, now ClickFunnels is not for the faint of heart or newbie…
Not only does it provide in-depth, easy to understand guides and content as far as the sales funnels are concerned, but it also helps you create them in a short amount of time.
However, the best practice is to create whatever product you want to sell before you create your funnel. Not only will it work easier that way, but the general consensus is that this leaves less room for ambiguity in terms of how you sell your clients on your products.
In that sense, ClickFunnel requires a bit more time and effort, but it is also the reason it gives such great results. If you intend to use ClickFunnel, you had best do yourself a favour and get down to the 14-day trial here before you determine how much and how far you would like to sink in.