Deciding on which program is better?
I would like to shift your approach from ‘better’ to suitability.
Read till the end for full detailed review on commission hero and super affiliate system
Here are some key differences between Commission Hero and Super affiliate system:
- Super affiliate system broadly teaches all affiliate marketing methods
- While Commission Hero focuses on paid traffic like Facebook, Super affiliate system also teaches other traffic types.
- Commission Hero is taught by #1 clickbank affiliate.
- Commission Hero is a laser-focused course.
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani is a growth hacker known for his contributions in helping companies reach more people and sell more products using the business model of affiliate marketing. He is an online expert in all forms of paid advertising; from Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Youtube Ads, and Native advertising networks.
Who is Robby Blanchard?
Robby Blanchard is the creator of Commission Hero. He’s a former personal trainer and gym owner from the USA who in 2015 began selling his own digital products and then moved into affiliate marketing. In 2019, he was named the top affiliate for ClickBank, one of the biggest affiliate marketing networks in the world.
Benefits of Commission Hero
Let’s talk over the benefits of Commission Hero.
- Laser-focused on one method will increase the success rate.
- Taught by a true Facebook advertising expert
- Results-oriented (which affects the refund policy)
Benefits of Super affiliate system
Here are some of the benefits of Super affiliate system:
- More money making methods using different paid ads.
- Teaches much more than just promoting ClickBank products.
- Teaches a variety of methods so that you can find something that works for you.
- Course is divided into 6 weeks with specific actionable steps.
Commission Hero Pricing
Commission Hero has just one main pricing plan. However, there is one upsell.
- Commission Hero Standard $997
- “The Inner Circle” – $297 per month
Within the standard Commission Hero, you have access to all the modules and videos mentioned here.
But, there is one upsell which is a coaching program.
It’s called “The Inner Circle” and it’s basically a group coaching program with some of Robby’s Campaigns.
I’m a member of this myself, so here’s what you receive:
- Robby’s Campaigns (including Facebook audiences)
- Weekly live streams where he answers your questions.
- Another separate Facebook Group
Is it worth it? Probably, I mean you get his campaigns and even the Facebook audiences.
But, it’s annoying to get a $297 upsell after spending $997 on a course, so I think I’ll warn you here.
Super affiliate system Pricing
Super affiliate system has only one main pricing plan, no upsell.
- Super affiliate system 3.0 $997
Which One Is Suitable For You?
Choosing between two programs?
But, I would say if Facebook Ads is only what you want to specialize in, go for Robby Blanchard’s Commission Hero.
After all, you would want to learn from the #1 clickbank affiliate using Facebook advertising right?
Honestly i dont see much difference between SAS (super affiliate system 3.0) and commission hero.
Both are using paid ads, and they want their students to use their clickfunnels template to advertise. Same price tag as well.
Personally i would go for robby blanchard’s commission hero, because i want to learn from the best, not the second or the third.